This product looks like a deep berry shade and some people might find that a bit scary for every day use. However, do not judge a book by its cover, or in this case, do not judge a lip stain by it's colour... I realise that makes no sense because the whole point of finding a lip product you like is judging it by its colour but bare with me. When you put it on, it is a very watery jelly-like consistency and it doesn't really look like it is doing much but once you have smoothed it all over your lips it gives a gorgeous wash of colour that is PERFECT for a no makeup makeup day and I personally like to wear it without any makeup at all.
I have been told by my friends (and I agree with them) that this product just makes your lips look a natural colour "but more". When I asked a couple of people what they thought about my lips (they were also my friends, don't worry I don't usually go round asking strangers what they think of my lips) they all said that they couldn't tell if I had any lipstick on or not which is something I love about this lip stain.
I also really like the fact that you don't notice it on your lips at all because it doesn't have a taste and it dries matte so it just feels like part of your lips. Having said that, I personally have quite dry lips so I did need to put on a bit of lip balm but Stainiac couldn't really be described as a drying product so I wouldn't let that put you off.
I really like this lip stain and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have an ever so slight berry tint to their lips who wants something that will last for a long time. Because it is so sheer, you can't really tell when it has faded from your lips but I found that it stays for a decent amount of time.
Thanks for reading this post. If you want me to make a post about Birchbox in more detail then do let me know. If you have any questions about this post then don't hesitate to ask!
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment