This is something that I had heard many good things about and so I wanted to see how good it actually was. I am telling you now that this is worth the hype! You spray this directly onto your face and it is perfect for setting your makeup but it is also nice to just give your skin a bit of a boost every now and then.I personally am not a huge fan of the smell because it smells like oranges and I prefer more sweet or berry type smells. But I don't hate it and I know that most people do quite like the smell of it so I am the minority.
This product claims to be handbag friendly. I can confirm that this is true because I left mine in my bag whilst I was running round London for a whole day and it didn't spill or break or anything like that. It is also quite a good size for the average handbag, only 13cm tall (that's right, I measured).
The face spritz keeps your face hydrated and it just makes you look more awake.
Right now it's on offer for £10 here and if you buy them in store there are SO many offers on. I got a free lip balm when I bought mine and there was also a "buy 2 things get 30% off" deal.
Hope you find this helpful.
If you have any questions, do let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment